Friday, May 22, 2009

road trippin!

we left for Carthage, NC straight from church, and it took us about 5 hours to get there. We went to visit my Dads cousin Terry, Terry owns a tree farm and the cutest lab puppies on the planet. we hung out with Terry for a bit then went over to see Terry's bro Tim, I shot his air rifle for a while and managed to back my way into a fire ant mound. FYI fire ants are NOT cool, they bite you and stuff, and thats what happend to me.


so after that fiasco we left for my uncles cabin in Milton, NC. but before we got there we had to stop at Uncle Franks and pick up some strawberry's from his farm... I think he gave us like 20 lb's of strawberry's. (if you want some just ask... I dont think we'll be able to eat them all before the go bad) So we're on the road to Milton, my dad actually let me drive this time, we finally make it there and there's still alot of day left, so tons of things to do.

Erin checks out her repaired car and we all pile in to go get pizza and a movie. we spent the rest of the night in my uncle's cabin, watched Little Miss Sunshine and ate pizza till we were pizza'd out.

Next morning we went fishing and I caught a baby catfish, which erin called a kittenfish, and I released it back into the water to possibly grow into a bigger catfish someday. also we used chicken liver as bait... which i refused to touch. (YUCK)

after we went fishing I took nature walk with erin. then erin and I had a sleepover in the cabin by ourselves and the next day we arrived safely home. ;D
so now you know what happened while I was gone.


1 comment: